Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATC problem

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing following problem in CATC transaction.

I am executing the missing time sheet report CATC for orgid 2042532. In the list, the personal number 1050844 is seen as a timesheet defaulter.

But the PN 1050844 is not a member of orgid 2042532 and he is from orgid 2029832. These two orgid's are the subordinate orgid of parent orgid 3953. So the person shuold not be seen in the list when i execute the transaction for orgid 2042532.

In CATC, I noticed that when I select the radio buttons (Current month/ current year/ up to today) and execute the report for orgid 2042532, the person 1050844 is not seen in the report (which is correct as he is from diff orgid)

But if I select Other Period and enters date in data selection period (e.g 01/01/2008 to 18/04/2008) then after executing, we can see the person 1050844 in the list.

So only when user enters dates manually, this person is seen in to the list of timesheet defaulters, though he is from the different orgid.

I think the program is malfunctioning when user enters the dates manually. Is there any SAP note available for this issue?

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhusuran.

There sometimes pop up malfunctions when using the drag and drop functionalities when assigning persons to new groups. By now I couldn't really find the cause. What I do when an error like this appears is reassigning the person with transaction PA40. Usually the error then disappears.

Best regards.

Jens Schmid