cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

my client having ....factory in Bangalore and Singhapore...........

If signapore give the order to Bangalore.....How can i treat.....

make it as a Internal customer or Noraml Customer....if i make it as a internal customer how can i do it in sap and wot r the Effects..and Benifits...

Awaiting for your reply...

Thanks and Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Any one on this Task,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks and Regards

Luckky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky

If both the plants are in SAP, the movement type would be 351. In your case, one plant is SAP and another plant is NON SAP, your Bangalore plant will have to stock transfer via MB1A / 291 movement type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyoine tell me about the Internal Vendor

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Bangalore plat Implemented SAP..But in Signapore plant is NON-SAP...

if i take Internal customer ....wot i need to config in Account group and How it Effect.

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can do it by Stock Trasnfer with Delivery Notification

For config guidline check the link

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BBLibrary/html/134_EN_IN.htm

Stock Transfer with Delivery

The stock transfer process begins with a requirement to transfer material from one plant to another within the same company code. This request, a stock transfer requisition, may be created automatically by MRP in the procuring plant, or manually by a buyer.

The process also works without MRP. Here, the buyer creates the stock transport order directly. The only master data requirement is the material master to support the stock transfer process. The material master must exist in both the procuring (receiving) plant and the providing (issuing) plant. Unlike other purchase orders, stock transfer purchase orders are not subject to approval. A buyer validates the accuracy of the stock transfer purchase requisition and converts it into a stock transfer purchase order. Without MRP, the buyer creates the stock transfer purchase order directly. A warehouse clerk at the issuing plant monitors the materials to be shipped, and creates necessary deliveries. Once a delivery is created, a pick list is generated for the materials. A warehouse clerk gathers the materials and confirms the picked quantities. Once the delivery is complete, the delivery quantities are issued, appropriate documentation is generated, and the shipment is sent, ending the process for the issuing plant. Goods are received at the receiving plant referencing the delivery number on the shipping documents. Inventory is received into a location based on fixed parameters proposed from the material master which can be changed at time of purchase order creation or goods receipt (transactional data capture).

Process Flow

This scenario consists of the following steps:

Creating stock transport order

Creating delivery for stock transport order

Key Points

Supports all required documents for stock transfers with delivery

Supports all required master data aspects like batch management and serial numbers

Monitors stock in transit

Delivery costs can be entered in the stock transport order

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most probably these should have been configured as different plants or companies. If yes, then you have to follow Stock transfer between plants or Inter-company stock transfer cycle respectively.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Option 1: Considering that Bangalore & Singapore are in Different Company Code

In this case it will be InterCompany STO Process.

Option 2: Considering that Bangalore & Singapore is in Same Company Code:

In this case it will be a regular STO Process.

To check Configuration & Business Process for both scenario, please refer to:

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> List of Basic Configuration & scenarios will be listed.

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have the answer in your question itself. and this kind of sales is highly prevalent.

You can create an account group called as Internal customer and create the custoemr master for Blore and Singapore customers.

Now you can create sales orders, based on who is ordering and from which sales org(I hope both are different sales organisation)

This will work fine, if both Spore and Blore falls within the same company code.

If both are in different company code, then it is not internal trade, so a normal c ustomer master should help in achieving this sales.

Hope this helps you

You can reward points if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the intercompany stock transport order scenario. More details in the SAP Note 109254