cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Tabstrip and Alv's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is like that dynamically i have to create tabstrip and in that each tab has Alv table to disply the data.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

For Dynamic Tabstrip you can use the Runtime class CL_WD_TABSTRIP. In that class using NEW_TABSTRIP class you can create a Dynamic Tabstrip.

For dynamic layout designing you should write the code in do modify view.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijii,

Thanks for ur reply, Actually i got dynamic tabs but i am unable to bind Alv table for each tab in tabstrip control.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to pass ALV table to each tab in TABSTRIP CONTROL dynamically? In this issue i need to get tabstrip also dynamically. Can any one send solution on this very urgent.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To dynamically include an ALV additionally, you would have to do the following:

1. First declare the component usage for the ALV in your component, so that you can instantiate and use the ALV

2. Within the tab, you will have to dynamically also create a viewcontainerUIelement dynamically (similar way as you have dynamically created the tabstrip) - try using CL_WD_VIEW_CONTAINER_UIELEMENT.

3. You will have to dynamically embed the ALV component in viewcontainerUIelement created in (2). Try going thru

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/77/3545415ea6f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

4. Proceed with the ALV as usual.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Wenonah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaques,

I have created view_container dynamically by using CL_WD_VIEW_CONTAINER_UIELEMENT class.

But here problem is how we bind ALV table to each Tab in TABSTRIP CONTROL, I struck here.

If any body know about this tell me asap.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, to have multiple ALVs in your component, you need to define separate component usages of the ALV component. Each of these has to be bound to every view container UI element that you define.

What exactly is your requirement? There could be a simpler solution than creating everything dynamically, which is not really worth the effort.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

My requirement is like that dynamically i have to create tabstrip and in that each tab has a Alv table to display the data dynamically. This means i have to create dynamic tabstrip along with Alv table. It is urgent.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was asking about what is your business requirement. Is dynamic creation of tabstrip and tabs, ALVs the only available solution? Have you explored any other solution?

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

Yes my requirement is dynamic creation of tabstrip and tabs only,

if alvs only solution for this could you send the solution asap.

Regards,

Rajesh.