cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple pages in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have a scenario in which the header window has to be displayed in all the consecutive pages.In the layout i gave consecutive pages and created header window in each page.

But the data in the header window of the first page is not displayed in the consecutive pages

Please advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the header window as constant window.....i think u hav declared it as variable window thts y it is not coming.

even tht u can change only wen, the se71 is not in graphical display...if it is in graphical display u won't get tht option to change....so change it to normal one thru setting nd u can change it.

Thanks,

Arunprasad.P

Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ArunPrasad,

Thank you for the reply.I checked the settings and the form painter is in Graphical Form painter .

In the second page i created the header window and tried giving some different input there. This different text is beging displayed.

But how to get the same text available in the header window of the first page.

Thanks,

Am

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't create another header window.

In 'page windows' ...include the same header window in the second page.

Regards,

Vidya Chowdhary A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arun and Vidya,

I could do it now.

What all i did was just copied the header window in the 1page and pasted it in the layout of the second page.

Now i can see the same header in consecuitve pages.

Thanks,

Am

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go in se71-> settings-> form painter..-> uncheck the grpahical form painter.

then come back to the screen of se71.

In that press the PAGES button on the top and select the second page2.

then press the PAGE WINDOWS button on the top and it will take u to the page2 windows screen in that just select the header window nd in STANDARD ATTRIBUTES

WINDOW ur header window name.

WINDOW TYPE change from VAR to CONST

than it 'll wrk.

Thanks,

Arunprasad.P

Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the Next page Attribute for all the pages.

Regards

Sandipan