cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IDOC to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring a IDOC to file scenario with CREMAS05 to FTP Receiver. I am getting error ' No receiver could be determined'

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

When I tested with Test tool everything looks good and the file is generating but in real time when the IDOC comes to PI,

it is not able to process and gives the above error message. I have cleared the cache and activated all the objects.

Sender: ECC system Receiver: File system (FTP)

1 product & SWCV created in SLD

2 BS & TS created in SLD

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xi Fan,

I think you have problem in Recevier Determination step........Check if you have given all the required things over there and also tel me if u have created all the following steps.

1) Create RFC destination SM59

2) Port through which IDoc will get processed and assign this to RFC destination ..this is done in Tranasaction 'WE20'.

3) Creating of logical system in Trans 'BD54'

4) Partner profile in Trans "WE21"

Check if all this above mentioned all the right and more importantly check your recev determination ......

The below mentioned link wil help in detail with screen shots;

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dcaa0-a92b-2a10-3a96-b3d942bd...

Thanks

Sai

PS: kindly reward points if helpful

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

follow this links

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b2b4035c-0d01-0010-31b5-c470d323...

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/ab/bdb13b00ae793be10000000a11402f/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Thanks

Vikranth Khimavath

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi XI_Fan,

Were you able to solve this problem? I am also facing the same issue with the same IDOC-File scenario. Kindly help me too if you have already got the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gopal,

Go through this links Smilar discussions..

Satya..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This solution might be odd but it worked for me. After creating everything still my receiver determination was showing error.

I deleted the communication channel & Receiver agreement, refresh the cache and again recreated it. This resolved my issue.

As told, this might be odd but you can try that

Regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the message have done all steps and IDOC is coming to XI successfully. Afterward I have to convert this into file . I have checked all the steps and tested that also with the help of test tool.

In this test tool everything looks good and can see the o/p file also.

Somehow while in real time, Outbound is successful but inbound is falling with the above error.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

This kind of error usually comes when the Recev is not specifed .........

Then there is something wrong with Reciver Determination step ..check if u have given the right Business system(Recev) in this step............

And also check the interface determination step check if the right mapping and right interface is sepecifed there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If this is not done then do it and activate all u r changes and also refresh the cache..

Regards

Sai

If helpful reward with points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Just try to make simpler for you.

What you can do is go to SXI_MONITOR and open your message which gives the error message.

Then Expand the Receiver Identification node --> SOAP header --> Main double click on it. It will give you the sender and receiver interface name. Copy Paste here.

Then go to your XI Configuration and copy paste Sender Business System, Interface and Namespace and compare.

This might help you.

Regards,

Gaurav Jain