cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print 2 main windows in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created 2 main windows on one page in smart form. In one window i created a templete, and used one table to display the data. in the second main window i created a second templete and used second table to display the data. the two tables display different data and have to display data side by side.now i'm able to display the data in first table...but the second table is not displayed. do i need to specify the end of main window to trigger the second main window ...please help me with this...is there any way i can display the 2 tables in one main window ..the data is from 2 different internal tables and there is no relation between these 2 tables.

Thanks,

Challa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Creating Two mainwindows is not feasible in smartforms.

2.Instead of creating two main windows,Create two tables in main window and use those for displaying the data.

3.Then the required can display.

If u need help:see this link:

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/SFMain.htm

Regards,

Shiva.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basker

Don't Create two main windows,

Create a single Main window and create two different tables for different internal tables.

just adjust that two tables in the main window side by side.

no need to create any condition .

for the first table click on details tab, there maintain u r first table width as 10.00 cm that is u r requirement.

and for the second table click on details tab, there maintain u r second table width as 10.00 cm and in the Horizontal alignment maintain left as 11.00 cm.

pass the internal tables differently to the different tables.

it will execute directly with out any conditions.

i hv worked on this.

it will works.

with Regards,

Kiran.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hope when you used the 2 tables in the same main window, there is some problem i guess.

once first table is finished the second table will call.

i.e. suppose if first table have entires of 100 and second table have enries 100 then after finishing the first table in then only it will call second page.

how will rectify this.