cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No records written to Asset Accounting delta queues 0FI_AA_11 or 0FI_AA_12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did an init load from R/3 to BI with data transfer successfully.

BADI FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE is active in R/3.

My users created asset accounting transactions in R/3 and I can see records in changed tables BWFIAA_AEDAT_AS, BWFIAA_AEDAT_AB and BWFIAA_AEDAT_TR.

However, I am seeing 0 record in the delta queues 0FI_AA_11 or OFI_AA_12 via RSA7.

The delta load into BW therefore brought in 0 record.

Could you please advise on what may go wrong or how we can get records written to the delta queues to be extracted into BW?

Thanks,

Phyllis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phyllis Au,

I know that it is an old thread, But can you please tell me how did you solve this problem?. I also did all the instructions mentioned but still nothing.

Thanks

Antonio

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio:

Please check if the SAP Notes below are applicable to your system.

Note 1441844 - "FI-AA extractors return no data or incomplete data"

Note 1152755 - "Side effect(II) of Minute Based Extraction Note. Note 991429"

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thank you for replying to my message. The BADI is active in R/3 and I did load data in the order as described. However, the delta load transferred in 0 record.

My initial question is I expect to see data via RSA7 in R/3 for 0FI_AA_11 or 0FI_AA_12 but they are showing 0.

Users have created some AA transactions in R/3 but I am still seeing 0 in these 2 queues in R/3. In other words, if I load data into BW now, it has no records to be extracted.

Any idea how the queues got populated other than the BADI has to be active?

Thanks,

Phyllis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phyllis,

For Asset Accounting Delta Extracton you first need to have this BADI - FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE active in the system:

Check the link below for more details about the badi and the delta extraction procedure.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a8/f4153c4eb5d82ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Sequence of Data Requests

For summarization of line items by master record characteristics (such as cost center) during posting of ODS objects to InfoCubes, master data must already exist prior to extraction of transaction data.

Also the following sequence must therefore be kept to during extraction:

1. 0FI_GL_4 General Ledger: line items (if required)

2. 0ASSET_ATTR_TEXT Asset subnumber (flexible updating)

3. 0ASSET_AFAB Depreciation area real or derived

Then the transaction data

0FI_AA_11 FIAA : transactions and / or

0FI_AA_12 Posted depreciations (period values)

Hope it helps

Regards

Srikanth