cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Orders on Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! everyone

We did applyy SP21. We are working with MAM25 SR5 .

We are missing ORDERS on the client.

We aregetting Notification, equipments, Meas. points and Functional Location.

After We run SE37 for MAM25_001_GETLIST We can see 3 ORDERS but we can not get any on the client.

Could you please give me ideas about how to get orders on the client ?

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Oliver

On Quality environment: SP21

After checking GETDETAIL vs MEREP_207 this is the result:

Equipment -- OK

Functional Location -- I can not see them with MEREP_207

Client: All information is ok. Except ORDERS

On Production Environment:

I did get the same result BUT we have not problem. we can see the orders on the Client

Client: All information is ok. Including ORDERS

Thnk you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! guys

I did reset the complete data base.

I also did implement server driven files for the all syncBOs for MAM25 SR5.

I did install a new client and I sync this one.

I am having the same problem. NO ORDERS on the PDA.

I did run merep_log and Merep_mon and I am getting the same W and I error as I described on a message before.

Thank you very much for your cooperation

Xiomara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

reset the DB is just partof the story.....

You need to check the cascade relations. It is possible that some informations are not available in the middleware and so cascade does not allow the order to come down.

So check the order GETLIST and GETDETAIL handler in the backend. Write down the keys of all related objects. Have a special look on the partners! You said previously you do not use partners - but you assign orders by Person responsible. This person responsible is transfered in MAM050 - and this is the partner BO. Sohave a special look if the key of the partner you see in the getdetail handler on the backend, is available in MEREP_207 in the middleware.

I guess it is not - so we need to see how you can replicate the missing information into MEREP_207. Once you have done the check described above we should have a better picture what information is missing in 207. Replicating data again does not really tell us what is missing - without doing tht check.

Hope that helps to get you a step forward.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Oliver

I will follow your recommendations. I will reset the data base.

Yes the data of the order I am missing on the client goes to the client fine.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! guys

1. Before we applied the SP21 we did a homogenoues copy from production backend system to quality Backend system.

We did apply SP21 only on Quality environment. As soon as everything works fine we will do that on production.

W did run MAM25_GETDETAIL for those ORDERS that do no go to the Client and are shown by MAM25_and the GETDETAIL works fine I did not see any error.

On Quality envionment we did check the MEREP_LOG and we did not see Error type E, all of them are type I, and some are type W.

Z_MEREP_GEN_T02_____MAM25_090 Begining for the execution number 0000131796 and the time execution is 67

Does not exist data to download from R/3 on the downloader

Downloader finished ok.(ID Mobile: 0000003937, SyncBO: MAM25_090)

Z_MEREP_GEN_T02_____MAM25_090 finished for the execution number 0000131796 and the time execution is 67

Z_MEREP_GEN_S01_____MAM25_001 Begining for the execution number 0000131796 and the time execution is 70

MAM25_001_GETLIST Begining for the execution number 0000131796 and the time execution is 71

MAM25_001_GETLIST finished for the execution number 0000131796 and the time execution is 71

Códe of call return BAPI RFC: No objects were selected

Objects en R/3=0, filter took=0, filter loaded=0

Objects: added=0, modifiied=0, deleted=0, no modified=0

ID móvil=0000003937: Total registers=0, total PT=0, conflicts identified=0

ID móvil=0000003937: Added=0, modified=0, deleted=0

Does not exist data to download from R/3 on the downloader

Downloader finished correct.(ID Mobile: 0000003937, SyncBO: MAM25_001)

Z_MEREP_GEN_S01_____MAM25_001 finished for the execution number 0000131796 and the time execution is 70

With MEREPE_MON We did see the same Type of errors as we saw on the MEREP_LOG

As you can see the MAM25_090 said that it does not have data so,.... I think I should be focus on it. But my questions are:

1. If I did a homogenous copy from production why I have problem with MAM25_090 ?

2. Why are we getting some information on the client Like notifications, Meas. Point, Equipments, Func. Locations ??

Thank you for your cooperation

Xiomara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, in this case I would recommend to do the following steps:

cause you have done a full copy on the QA Backend, the data needs to be relicated to QA Middleware. This is not only possible by running the replicator again - this needs a data reset in MEREP_207 first. Please do the following:

First check SPRO in the backend and see if there is a mobile scenario for the user and if that is still correct. It should be, but after a copy it could be incorrect.

Run function module RDB_t01_RESET in Middleware for all Syncbos of type T01 and T51.

After that replicate all BOs again of type T01 and T51.

Then do a client reset and sync again. You should see data in MAM25_090 on the device after that. With the next sync you will see off course the message in the MW, cause the data is already on the device for MAM090 and this will not change. Anyway: you actually should have data in MAM090 already on the device - I think.

Well, is the order released we are talking about? (must be cause it is shown in GETLIST, its just aquestion)

Well: that you see items in GETLIST and GETDETAIL is fine so far - but there are some checks after that. The complete cascade check (are all items I need for that order onthe device) happens after the GETDETAIL run in the middleware. So please check if all related objects (Notifications, FunctLoc, Equipments, MeasPoints) for that order are on the device already. If something is missing, then check why and get it downloaded to the device - this should cure the iossue. Anyway I would run the replication again first.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Oliver

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

Ideas what to check:

1. In merep_mon get logs for MAM30_001 to see if there are any errors

2. Execute MAM30_001_getdetail for each of those orders to see of there is no errors returned

3. Order in MAM has cascading relationship with equipment, functional location (and they call meas. points and classes), catalogs, notification, partner - failing on any of this objects to be downloaded to the device can cause your order to not be downloaded as well.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

if there are no orderson the device tht are in MAM25_001_GETLIST for that user - go to the middleware and check MEREP_LOG for Errors and Warnings. You should get a message if there are some cascade elements missing. Make sure these are available.

Well, beside the MEREP_MON and the logging there (if there are any errors shown) this is the first thing I would look at.

Regards,

Oliver