cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renegociation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys:

Currently I am on the "to be" definition phase on one of my projects and we have some questions about the sourcing functionality. We are not able to test it because our system is not configured yet, so I wonder if some of you have had some similar experience and could help us to answer this. when you have a contract in SRM and you use the renegotiate functionality after you create the new bid invitation and you accept the bid from your supplier, it is possible to update the original contract using as a reference this bid? I mean it is possible to load the new prices/items automatically to the same contract? or do we need to create a new one??

Hope you can help us out.

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some description is in help.sap.com.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/f3/74d43ff9490d65e10000000a114b1d/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/f3/74d43ff9490d65e10000000a114b1d/frameset.htm]

Contract also has version management.

Regards,

Masa

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

It is indeed possible to update an existing contract in SRM5.0 using contract renegotiation functionality.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information guys, just one more thing when you update the original contract with this renegotiation functionality, the Items (with new prices or information) are updated automatically from the sourcing application to the original contract??

Thanks for all your information.

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the prices will be updated once the contract is renegotiated. Till the renegotiation is complete and the contract is released with the new prices and terms, the previous version of the contract will be available for sourcing.

Regards

Saravanan.

Please award if useful