SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal report Export into Excel problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Very urgent probelm reagdring the portal report.

Once the report is executed into the portal and then while exporting that report into excel i am getting the report is very nice in producation..

One of my clinet also doing the same at his end,But while exporting the report into excel is getting problem.No allignments taken place there!!!

But we are using differnet verions of excel from quite long time and we are getting the reports very fine from couple of months..So version doesn't a matter....even though just we are exporting into excel,so that old veriosn also not a problem for uS...

Please suggest me how can i solve this issue?

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Along with report geeting one line is like that

2 #FF3333 3 #99FF99 14 #D4D4D4 15 #C0C4C7 21 #F87C7C 23 #E0E5E8 27 #F2F2F2 37 #FFBBBB 42 #60ED84 43 #FFCC33 44 #FFAB1D 45 #FF8800 47 #C0CACF 49 #5BCB77 Test SAPBW_DOWNLOAD False False SAPBEXqueries SAPBEXsysID ="BQ1" SAPBEXdnldView ="227KWHOUG9ESCS6U7FE3E64GR" Print_Titles 1 =SAPBW_DOWNLOAD!$A:$C,SAPBW_DOWNLOAD!$9:$10.

In my case comming correctly and thier case its not comming properly and getting the above lines in one line and no clours in the excel sheet...

Please help me in this?