cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avalability time schedulling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can anyone let me know from which version of xi,"avalability time schedulling" is available in communication channel monitoring?

Regards,

rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

that should help you SP 19 is the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shabarish,

my requirement is ...i hav 2 files with two differnt names,one file should should uploaded in to sap at 8AM and another at 8PM.what is the best way to do it?

please help.

regards,

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shabarish,

i have read your blog.but,it says that if you want to schedule my adapter from particular time to time..i.e from 2 AM to 4 PM.but, iwant my adapter to be active at 10 AM and 10 PM.

Regards,

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, just a precision, this option is available for:

XI 3.0 in SP19 (so NW2004)

PI 7.0 in SP10 (so NW2004s)

Then in your case, I suggest to you to have to TWO Senders agreements. That means, in ID you have to create:

Sender_1 with CommunicationChannel_1 --> XI mapping --> Receiver

Sender_2 with CommunicationChannel_2 --> XI mapping --> Receiver (same mapping, same receiver)

For instance, Sender_1 and Sender_2 can be a Business Service if you do not want to create in the SLD two Business System for the same sender system.

CommunicationChannel_1 will catch your file_1, at 8AM with a 1st schedule

CommunicationChannel_2 will catch your file_2, at 8PM with a 2nd schedule

And you have trwo CommunicationChannel, then you will be able to create TWO avalability time schedulling. That's all !!

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao:

I think you did not understand the blog clearly...This blogs can answers all your solutions. With "Availability Time Scheduling" you can schedule your adapter to start and stop your adapter polling at your desired intervals.

In your case, you want it to be 10AM and 10PM, so configure your sender file adapter using Availability Time Scheduling by providing the day and time you want your adapter to be active. It will automatically activate the Sender File adapter during those time intervals

If you have any more questions please do let m know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the scheduling you have to precise the range ( "Start" ; "End" ) in which you CC will run...

if you want it run a 10 AM, just put "Start =10AM" and "End=10AM".

Another point, inside your range, the CC will be run every N secondes, if you have your PollIntervall = N seconde.

But if choose PollIntervel = 0 seconde, then the CC will be run only ONCE, because you defined Zero repeat )

Regards

Mickael

CC scheduling is fun !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

thank u for ur answers.

regards,

rao

Answers (0)