cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create outbound delivery using transaction VL10B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I am trying to create an outbound delivery from refrencing a Purchase Order using transaction VL10B,

the item is not getting selected (In the VL10B , I entered the PO number and executed but in the next screen no items are displayed ).

Please let me know the reasons for this.

Please Note : I tried to change the PO delivery date ,but still the above problem persist.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean Stock Transport Order?

First check the plant from which you are delivering (in the VL10B selection screen). This should be the same plant as the "Vendor" in the STO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhilesh,

I created a cross company Purchase Order and tried to create a Outbound delivery using transaction VL10B.

In VL10B I only entered the Purchase Order number and executed. But it is not selecting any line items, hence I am not able to create the delivery.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanta

Please check at item level in PO under 'delivery schedule' tab, what is the material staging date. If this date is in the future, VL10B will not show any line item in due list. VL10B will only show due list from today and backdated deliveries.

Let me know if u have any more issue related to this

Amol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Today this problem is not occuring.

Now the Delivery is getting created (e.g. the line item is appearing in the VL10B ).

Thanks all for your help.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue now, but after I changed the date under "delivery schedule" it also doesn't work. appreciate for the guidance on this. thank you.

regards,

vv