cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TADM51_70 or C_TADM51_04

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 8 years of SAP experience and currently using Netweaver 7 . and I want prepare for certification, I have material for Netweaver 04.

Not sure which exam to take C_TADM51_70 is for Netweaver 7 for Associate - System Administration or

C_TADM51_04 for Netweaver 04,for Technology Consultant.

What is the basic different between these two exams as far as learning in concerned? Which one is easy to take for experienced sap professional without taking class?

Your advice will be highly appreciated

Al Mamun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

H Mamun,

U can get list as well as syllabus for certification here:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700002412512003

There is no need to go for class training for any certification if u already have prior experience. If u have the material and syllabus then dig them well coz SAP ask qs frm within syllabus but they stress on basic knowledge and ur understanding.

Associate level exam is the primary level certification and ppl with 1 yr exp can appear in it.

What i suggest is you should check the syllabus and go for the certification in whose topics u r more experienced and comfortable.

Regards

Priyanka

award point for helpful answers

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell how should i register for C_TADM51_04? And how much it costs for the exam in US?

0 Kudos

Hi Nafis,

You can navigate to the following URL, Click BOOK and go from there.

http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TADM51...

Cost is : 650.00 CAD , 500.00 USD.

You can book from the website or through this toll free number : +1-888-777-1727.

0 Kudos

Hi Nafis,

You can navigate to the following URL, Click BOOK and go from there.

http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TADM51...

Cost is : 650.00 CAD , 500.00 USD.

You can book from the website or through this toll free number : +1-888-777-1727.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

this is prakash,

i have trained on sap basis 6.4, C_TADM51_64

but now sao has launched C_TADM51_70

it is better to take C_TADM51_70? or C_TADM51_64?

any body having the material for 7.0?

what is pattern?

Thanks

Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the C_TADM51_04 certification, you have to made at least 70% on SAP and 70% on Oracle in order to pass the exam.

Edited by: Remus-Cristian Serdici on Jun 10, 2008 1:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the Passing % for C_TADM51_70?

Is there any negative marking?

Regards,

MadhuRaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go for the C_TADM51_70 which is the most recent one certification test and besides is already related to the new SAP certification structure dealing with Associate, Professional and Master levels. C_TADM51_70 belongs to Associate Level.

Both _04 and _70 are quite similar, generally speaking but the second includes new tech topcis such as Java stuff, new tablespaces layout and so on. But if you're well prepared for _04, you're ready for _70.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a matter of fact, the topics are similar and the materials between these certifications are the same ones.

Please, somebody already made these two certifications to say which is the main difference?

Regards,

Victor

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on the kind of NW release that you want to work on. The syllabus are pretty much the same for both . It is certain that more installations are on NW 04 than NW04s, however, NW04s makes sense as more customers are migrating to 04s. That why I went for c_adm_ora_70

regards,

hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Hemant,

Congratulation on getting SAP certification. Can you share how to prepare to clear the exam. As it is difficult to get the course material... (TADM51,10,12,200).

What is the passing %.... out of 90 questions? Does anything comes out of books?

MadhuR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But out of this two exams:

1. C_TADM51_04-SAP Consultant Certification Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaver‘04 - SAP Web AS for Oracle

2. C_TADM51_70 -SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration - SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (Oracle)

which one is recommeded? I had compared the topics and they are more or less similar for both the exams! So on what basis one can choose the right exam out of this two?

Regards,

Madhu