cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure could not be determined?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have done everything in pricing. i have gone through ovkk and vk11 everything is correct but the error is highlighting..i have checked pricing procedure and pricing determination and also vk11,ovkk.

Pricing Procedure could not be determined?

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have checked everything but since you are getting error, there must be something wrong with pricing procedure determination. Somewhere the setting was not done correctly.

Check the following once again

1. Go to XD03 - Select your sold to party - select sales area tab - in sales tab see what cust pric proc. has been indicated -> for e.g lets say 1.

2. go to VOV8 for your order type ZREL see what Doc. pric. procedure has been assigned -> for e.g lets say A.

3.Go to OVKK and see whether your sales organisation, Distribution channel and Division, Document pricing procedure, Customer pricing procedure have been assigned to Pricing procedure and condition type

when you are creating your sales order with order type ZREL, are you using same sales organisation, Distribution channel and Division as defined in OVKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the pricing procedure assigned to correct document type ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I have assigned everything correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Pricing Procedure Determines on following factors:

Sales Area + Customer pricing procedure + Document pricing procedure + Pricing procedure + Condition Type ( Optional)

Please check the above in the below Menu:

IMG --> SD --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define and Assign Pricing Procedures -->

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes , i have checked all the necessary everything is okay...i have mentioned pricing for sales area,cust pric.procd., doc pric,procd,vk11 and ovkk.everything is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which Sales document type are you using. Hope your pricing procedure determination is correct. Please cross check the same.

It should be :

Sales Area + Customer pricing procedure (1 - standards) + Document pricing procedure (A - Std order) + Pricing procedure (RVAA01 - standard)

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i am using copy control sales document type i.e i have copied OR to ZREL and customer is VIPER ( sold to party)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming:

Customer VIPER had CPP (Cust. pricing procedure) as 1

Sales Document Type OR has DPP as A

Sales Area is say 1000 / 10 10

Pricing Procedure is ZXXXXX

In OVKK, in above example check whether the combination is maintained as under:

1000 10 10 A 1 ZXXXXX

Check the combination you are expecting, whether the same is maintained or not. If not mainyaoned, maintain the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful