cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to disable the Delete functionality in The check status tab of shopping cart when ever the status is approved

Where in SAP backened can i do this,can you please let me know the probable Badis that could be implemented for

This?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI to achive this.

FYI.. delete button will be visible until follow on documents are created. after that the button will be non-editable.

Thanks, Renga

**Award points for usefull answers**

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Renga can you please let me know any sample code

which could be used in that Badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Renga

What did you mean by follow on documents?

How does the BAdi implementation help

Edited by: kittu reddy on Apr 23, 2008 9:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kittu,

As per standard SAP SRM, once any follow on document that is any P.O / contract / bid invitation / auction is created from Shopping cart then the delete button on SC screen gets greyed out automatically.

The system will not allow you to delete the SC unless the follow-on docs get deleted.

Once you use this BBP_UI_CTRL BADI the delete button will be greyed out during the SC creation itself.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in resolving your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja

Thakns a lot for the reply

My requirement is that delete option should be greyed out

for all the shopping cart status expect for "awaiting approval'

But in this case if we use the BADI BBP_UI_CTRL BADI mentioned by You.

I would'nt be able to have delete option even for shopping carts with status 'Awaiting approval'

Please help

Thanks in advance

Edited by: kittu reddy on Apr 23, 2008 11:14 AM

Edited by: kittu reddy on Apr 23, 2008 11:22 AM

Edited by: kittu reddy on Apr 23, 2008 11:25 AM

Edited by: kittu reddy on Apr 23, 2008 11:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Teja

As you said

The delete option would be greyed out when ever the follow on document is created

But i want this to be greyed for for all options expect 'Awaiting approval' Actually before the follow on document is created

Thanks in advance

Edited by: kittu reddy on Apr 23, 2008 12:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, then read the status of the shopping cart, if approval staus is not equal to I1015 and inactive (read from CRM_JEST or use SAP FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL) then grey out the delete button.

For "Awaiting approval"(I1015) stautus you will have the delete button, for all other case it will be greyed out.

Hope this clarrifies.

Cheers, Renga

**Award points for helpfull answers**

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we do this for the header level shopping cart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is.

Cheers, Renga

• Award points for helpfull answers ****

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this Badi

BBP_UI_CTRL BADI is not being triggered whe trying to delete header level shopping cart.

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kittu,

Where you able to disable the delete icon through BBP_UI_CONTROL badi. I tried but could not. The delete icon is controlled throgh field bbps_search_sublist_sc-flag_delete.

i have also noticed that there is no GUID populated in structure is_item or is_header in BBP_UI_CONTROL badi ,so not sure we could use this badi to restrict the delete icon for approved SC only.

do let me know if you managed the requirement through badi.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Answers (0)