cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does xi accept the files which are in "INVERTED COMMAS".LIKE..

"12345","6789",9.45,9.45,9.45

"12345","6789",3.45,3.45,3.45

"12345","6789",40.26,40.26,40.26.

PLEASE HELP.

regards,

rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As long as your fieldSeparator is ",", it reads them as strings only so you get inverted commas als into

payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as the structure in the textfile contains ",s in the sender side.i dnt need ",s inserted in the receiver side.what should i do to acheive it?

Regards,

rao

Edited by: rao n on Apr 22, 2008 5:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rao,

you can delete your " just inside you mapping, for instance with function ReplaceString. with x= " and y = space, following by function Trim.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/c4cdfc334824478090739c04c4a249/content.htm

Be carefull if your text between " " contain also a " because it will be also replaced.

But there are many solution in the mappinf including the UDF (user defined function).

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my reqirement is that 12345 should be updated into sap table.how can we acheive it?

regards,

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao:

You can achieve it..Please proceed as guided by Mickael. Read the file using FCC in the file sender adapter and in the mapping remove the double quotes(") using ReplaceString function and send it to tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have like 100 fields which are having ",s in the file.should we use REPLACE STRING function for every field?

regards,

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roa

Yes..If you want to remove the Double quotes(") you have to use replace string.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

thank you very much.

regards,

rao

Answers (0)