cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: Program x not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We are creating a scenario RFC - XI - SOAP in order to consume a web service published on the internet from a system SAP R/3 4.7.

The RFC comunication channel is of type Sender, Active and Maximum Reconnection Delay is 10.

The RFC Connection is of type T and set "Registered Server Program".

The Program ID is the same in CC and SM59.

I have followed as example: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

If the system R/3 is re-started, the Test Connection of RFC show the error "program x not registered." We proceed to re-activate the CC in the Directory and the transaction SMGW shows the program recorded 2 times and the scenario doesn't run.

We have applied the note 730870 and continues to show us the same error.

What's it happening?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to SMGW tcode of R3 and go to 'Registerd Clients' and check whether you are able to see the progamid there.

Also what is the status of your cc in channel monitoring.

rgds,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Forgive me for my rudeness;

I said:

• The RFC comunication channel is of type Sender, Active and Maximum Reconnection Delay is 10.

• ... transaction SMGW shows the program recorded 2 times ....

Somebody else can help me?

Regards,

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a curious question..why is it recorded 2 times..............?

Regards

Ravi Raman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Coolbrain,

Have you checked the Communication Channel Monitoring web tool to see what happens at your RFC channel level ? You can sometimes see errors related to registration (sapgwxx not found in services, hostname resolution issues etc) .. We use SNC for such channels, and I've always used this tool to track down misconfiguration after system copy for instance

Hope this helps

Chris

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to visual adminitrato>server>services-->Jco Destination and check whether the program is registered. if not, add it manually

run tcode SLDCHECK and check whether all is right

also see this links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/9b/da0f41026df223e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

hope its helps

Thanks

Rodrigo

ps:reward points if useful