cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a sales order with reference to invoice.The new sales order should pick the new pricing procedure and not the pricing procedure of the referenced invoice.I have maintained a new DPP for the sales order and have assigned the new pricing procedure for the new sales order in pricing procedure determination.Also I have maintained pricing type as B in the copy control for billing doc to sales doc.

But then also I am not able to pick the new pricing procedure.Is there any configuration I am missing.Kindly guide how to pick the new pricing procedure in Sales order.

Regards

Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi somnath,

I have a question - what is your Doc. pric. procedure in both billing type and order type?

if these are same , then u may get this problem. Then you have to define different Order type with different Doc. pric. procedure and define prcing procedure accordingly , hope ur problem will be solved.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My DPP is different is new sales order and I have assigned a new PP with the help of this new DPP.tHEN ALSO i AM NOT ABLE TO PICK THE NEW PP.

regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I got the same problem.

What I can do for sloving is.

1) Activate your new sales order first. By creating a new sales order and assinged "Sold-to-party" and "PO Number"

2) Then, you refer to your invocie.

By doing this the system will determine a new pricing procedure.

Enjoys,

Prach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to do that.I created the new sales order with the sold to party and po no and then have taken the reference of the billing doc..but then also its not catching the new PP.Can you again guide me how you solved this problem.

Regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in "copy control" and "unmark" in complete reference.

If it dose not work, I think you will have something wrong about your pricing procedure.

Let me tell you how system works.

When you create a new sales order (insert sold-to-party and PO number), at this point system will activate "Pricing Procedure". This "Pricing Procedure" should be pricing procedure that you refer to the specific sales order type.

Thus, when you refer whatever "billing or sales document", systme will not reassign "Pricing Procedure" again.

Have fun,

Prach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somanath,

Kindly create one more data transfer routine Say 952

Write the follwoing codes as given below:

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_952.

*{ INSERT ECDK900668 1

LOCAL: VBAK-KALSM. " Don't copy the pricing procedure

perform daten_kopieren_052. " Standard field transport

*} INSERT

ENDFORM.

assign this data transfer routine in Copy control from Billing Doc to Sales Order header view in place of routine 052.

This will resolve your issue.

Do not forget to activate the routine and change the copy control.

I am sure this will resolve your issue.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Dnyandeo

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP default is always to copy the pricing procedure from the source document and it does not re-determine a new pricing procedure.

The only way to do this is to create a new routine with suitable abap code to replace the field KALSM with the desired value and insert this into the copy control for Billing Document to Sales Order.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know whether i am reading your question correctly.

Is it possible to create a sales order with reference to an Invoice.

I understand that -

- sales transactions are billed with reference to delivery or with reference to order.

- sales orders are created with reference to Quotation or Inquiry.

Invoices can be used as reference document for cancellations and for creating credit memo request and debit memo request.

Is it possible to create a new sales order with reference to an Invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solutions??

somnath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear somnath

Please check in VTAF for the combination of sales document type and billing type at header level, tick is there for the field "complete reference". If it is there, remove that and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked and the complete reference check is not there.

regards

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DPP is different in both sales order and invoice..I am trying to make a supplementary invoice wrt the billing doc.I have made a new pricing procedure for supplementary oredr.

regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, Pricing will be redermined automatically with a separate pricing procedure also if a separate pricing procedure is assigned in Pricing Procedure determination. If you want that same price is copied, in that case, leave the field blanf in Billing Document for DPP in T.Code: VOFA.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want it to determine the new PP.but its not happening even after maintaining in the pp determination.Its still picking the PP of invoice .

regards

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that you have checked Item Level Configuration in copy control. It might be helpful, if you recheck the item level configuration & re-ensure that Item Category being used is available in configuration.

I had once missed the Item level setting and later realised about missing Item Category configuration in copy control.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item categories are well configured.

regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Pls check for the DPP, is it different for the Invoice and the Sales Order Document type.

BTW under which scenario are you using this process of referencing an invoice for a SAles order.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Determination of Pricing Procedure:

In SD, Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area (Sales Organization + Distribution Centre + Division) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure through T.Code: OVKK. Sales Area is determined in Sales Order Header Level. Customer Pricing Procedure is determined from Customer Master. Document Pricing Procedure is determined from Sales Document Type / Billing Type (if configured). Once the pricing procedure is determined, Condition records are fetched. If appropriate condition records are found, the price is determined. If Mandatory pricing condition is missing, system will through an error message

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know how PP is determined.Please see my qs properly.My new pp is not getting determined in this case.The new sale sorder is picking the PP of invoice only.

regards

somnath