cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 reg. not updating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made new excise group & entered balances in J_1IRG1BAL table for the Excise group.

Now when i do issues ie MT 601 for the material, RG1 register is not getting updated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RG1 Updation

The sequence is like this:

1. In SE16, enter Table name: J_2IRG1BAL, and click on Create. Enter the material Number and 'P' in Material form (Loose/Pack indicator) and click 'Save'. This step is to be done only for the first time.

2. Do your Initial Stock entry in MB1C, movement type 561

2. Go to J1I5, select Posting Date, Document Year and 'ROP in Classification (Receipt from outside under any other provision). Click on Create icon (Register entry)

4. Go to J2I5 and extract the RG1 Register. You must get a green checkmark.

5. After doing the PFI, go to J1I5, select Posting Date, Document Year and Classification 'IDH' (For domestic sales) or 'IDE' if the first removal is for Export Sale. Based on the accounting document generated during PGI (MB03) the RG1 Register gets updated with the removal for Outbound Delivery.

6. Reextract the RG1 register in J2I5. You must get a green checkmark.For the RG1 Register printout, go to J2I6, select the option, 'Script Form' and hit 'Execute.

All this was in OSS Note: 373001.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> List of Basic Configuration & scenarios will be listed.

Topic: Excise Periodic Processing

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.