cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management Authorization Based on Value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can help me out to find whether we can implement Credit management based on different level of Values or not.As i know we can do authorization based on % like 100%, 110% etc.

But i want to activate release authorization based on the Amount like

level 1 Rs 1 lakh( Can release upto 1 lakh) when it reaches to above of 1 lakh

level2 Rs 2 lakh ( it will release upto 2 lakh)

like wise.As what i understand whatever the standard roles are given relevant to % basis only.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

can you pls. tel me how to do authorization based on percentage and even on value if you have got the solution.

Regards

Abhilash.

Edited by: Abhilash Nandeshwar on Jun 21, 2008 7:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

yes, you can do this in a few ways...

1. try 'Document Class' - a document class is assigned a certain value, which is assigned to a user (the link to credit management is indirect)

2. the traditional way is to use 'Risk Category', and you can set specific values (e.g. maximum document values) when doing OVA8.

i seem to recall there may also be a way to assign values to risk category, but i will check on this.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan,

Can you pls. tel me how to do authorization based on percentage and even on value if you can.

Regards

Abhilash.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

you can do it in PFCG.

Talk to your basis team if you dont have autorisation for this tcode.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manoj,

I have one more quiry Manoj, suppose there is a credit supervisor and a credit manager who is at higher position. Then will the Supervisor have to always click on forward in VKM3 to forward it for authorization to the manager? and if he doesnt click on forward and can he relese the credit block himself?

Even i have a requirement like Manish had (value related)..what solution can you suggest?

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhilash,

basis team use to ahve autorisation matrix which is nothing but tcode authorisation based on roles & hierarchy.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanx for your response...

We can limit the credit based on % or document value.

For limiting this standard templates has been given in the SAP.

That you can check from SU22 or through IMG-S&D& Basic Function-Credit & Risk Manag-Authorization check.

You can configure the credit management and based on Credit limit and Credit Control Area and Risk Categories you can limit the user to release through VKM3,VKM4 or VKM5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manish,

I want to reward points to you but I cant as I posted my question in your thread only.

Thank you veru much