cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logs and Alerts Configurations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I’m newbie in XI, this is my first project and I need some ideas!

I’ll appreciate any help

The Scenario is something like this:

Portal 6.0 with an iView to upload the xml file to XI. This iView is accessed to various users that are assigned to different organisms. So Portal does the distinction from user/organism.

The XI does the mappings and sends to R/3.

When some errors on processing occur in XI, I would like to send an Alert to the user who is responsible for the organism.

I know that XI have an Alert configuration, I read something and I feel that Alert Management works well when is configured for one Administrator responsible to manage XI.

See this situation: users in organism AA do an upload to XI. This processing generates an error. I am the user responsible for this organism and I would like to receive an alert in my inbox or another e-mail box to notify me about the error in question.

I need to determine in runtime who are the user responsible/organism, who have permission to receive the notification! There are some ways to configure Alerts to do something like this?

Another doubt

In the same scenario, I would like to show a XI error log in the Portal!

I’m thinking something like this: In one iView and with ITS, I call SXMB_MONI transaction within selection criteria needed to show only the errors occurred for the user who sends the file. But before this, I need to know the parameters of the message to put in selection criteria of SXMB_MONI (ex. message-id).

How I can get these parameters (ex. message-id) in Portal from XI?

About this idea, any one with better suggestions?

Thanks for all

Best Regards,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Check these threads for alert configuration in XI and alerts via e-mail...

Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishnu and Anand ;o)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Check this link as well,

Hope it helps

Regards