cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling different platform services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Using BPM, we can call different platform services in a single scenario. But before BPM/PI, what did we use to call different platform services from SAP Platform?

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By services, if u mean webservices, then without XI, the Integration Engine of R3 could directly communicate with Webservices

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, webservice call without using XI. And the entire scenario(calling other platform webservices), we have to expose as a webservice from SAP Platform.

Could you please elaborate about the Integration Engine of R3, which you have mentioned it in your reply.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do u want to expose some R3 functionality as webservice or do u want to call webservice in some ABAP code?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XI we can call different webservices with the help of BPM and we can expose the entire scenario as a webservice.

Similary, is it possible to call different webservices without XI and we have to expose the entire sceario as a webservice?

Not a problem, even if I call the webservices from ABAP code, but I have to expose the entire scenario as webservice at the end.

Regards

Sara

prateek
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link. I am new to ABAP, so I don't think I can understand the process from ABAP side.

Answers (0)