cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodevening Gurus:

When i take printoutof the billing document it is notgiving description of the material.

it shows SOLVENT (description) for everything...

for any item which is billed though in sales order the description is correct, when i take the print out of the bill doc it shows the description as SOLVENT....

What would be wrong...what would be the reason...what to do...please guide me...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

Sales output might be pulling description from right field. And billing output might be pulling from wrong field.

Sit with developer and find out where these data is pulled from into output.

Then you can handle easily.

Regards

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to know what data is pulling in sales and what data from billing...i want to tel our abaper to check these...so what should i tell him...he is very new and he asks me how to look for it...

I dont really understand what has happened...the biling is stopped because of this...please suggest me the ways...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

your issue is very specific and yet your description of the problem is very general. the first thing you should do is to find out if your online documents show different data from the printed output.

if the data presented are different, then the problem is most likely the form or output configuration. but if the forms accurately reflect what is presented in your online transactions, then we could look deeper into the issue.

if there is an indication that the problem is with the form, you need to know what specific form you are using and, if this was an enhancement, who made the enhancement. an ABAP consultant who specializes in forms can solve your problem.

of course, we await better inputs from the others...

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

online docs show different data than the printed output...???

what does that mean??? please guide me how to check them??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The program and form responsible for the printing of the invoice document needs to be analysed by the abaper.

Go to transaction NACE if it is billing print, the application is V3, select the output type (should be RD00, check in the billing type) select the processing routines. You will find the form and the program.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats fine thanks for that answer:

But now what is that i have to guide the abaper for?

What should be done at this point?

output type is RD00

application is V3

when clicked on processroutines i found this...

now????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have got the form and the program details, ask the ABAPer to check for the logic of fetching the data which has descrepencies.

regards