cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery w/o ref to order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In Which Secnario..........Dealivery w/o ref to Order .we can do it...

Give me some Examples....

Awaitning fr your reply...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

luckky

Edited by: lucky on Apr 22, 2008 12:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lucky,

The scenarios where you can create stand lone delivery (LO).

1) When sale order is created in NON-Sap system

2) In a case where you think you have a common TOP for all customers and variables from one to other is ZERO and you have always the stock maintained for all the materials you have then you can directly create the delivery without any reference and pricing will be picked in billing.

3) When you have 10 sale order and total quantity is 990, but customer says that since he has given such a big order ship him 1000 quantity and management is willing to do it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

One scenario which I came accross is when Promotional Item which are to be delivered free of cost withing the organization i.e say from Bombay Plant to Bangalore Plant, in such case Delivery w/o ref to Sales Order is used. Based on Delivery Proforma Invoice is created & this can be send along with the delivery.

As these are not to be billed, Proforma Invoice serves the purpose & Proforma Invoice can be printed, similar to Invoice.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

The delivery W/O reference to order will be used when the sales order created in the non SAP system.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One of the scenario is...the sales orders are created in a separate third party tool(legacy system and client still maintains that) and deliveries are created in R/3.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

free of charge delivery of certain goods