cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement of refurbishment order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I’ve created one refurbishment order & now the order status is “TECO,CNF,DLV, MACM PRC SETC. Now if I go for settlement run by using KO88 it is giving error saying that “Final delivery not entered for the order. It is not technically completed”

In diagnosis it is telling that your order should be technically completed or material should be final delivered.but As per the status both are completed.

please help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether the periods selected for settlement run is correct,aslo check that you have fully delivered the quantity for the order you have created

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying....i checked for period & it is correct. i've taken only one material for refurbishing and returned back the same quantity. Can you please elaborate the meaning of fully delivered? is it the same what i've done or something else??

I've taken the material through MIGO and returned back through IW8W.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

did you tick mark the delivery completed while doing the IW8W,i think it will be problem ,kindly do the cancellation of IW8W and again do the IW8W

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

i didn't know how to reverse the IW8W.so i created one more order. Now i put tick mark(even in the previous case too i ticked that box) but i didnt put anything in stock type should i put anything ( it is giving options Un restricted use for keeping it blank, x-quality inspection and S - blocked stock).should i put anything or keep it blank.

Thanks and best regards,

Praveen

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

For reversing you can cancel the material document,and yes you have to specify the storage location and valuation type

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

it is still giving the same error.

"Final delivery not entered for the order. It is not technically completed"

thanks and best regards,

Praveen

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you hav't taken the material from stores ,GMPS is not available in the system status,first you have to issue the material against the order ,do the refurbishment then issue back with the different valuation type

kindly check

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ..

I've taken from store itself through MIGO , i missed to write the status GMPS in the mail. i m extremely sorry for that. i've done everything even as u mentioned valuation type & everything. i dont know where i went wrong.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

If all the process have been completed fully then system should not throw the error as you said.kindly check again the document flow for the order

regards

thyagarajan.k

Answers (0)