Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During SO Results Analysis, special costs appear in Planned and actual data

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an urgent issue.

Details:-

1)In the sales order pricing, there is a condition type called "Warranty" is defined with a condition class "A - Discount and surcharge" and also this condition type is treated as an accrual.

2)The material used in the sales order is a configurable material and Planned cost of the material is defined in the costing sheet which is getting updated in the condition type EK02 as the cost.

3) In the pricing of the sales order an additional condition type for warranty (with the charteristics mentioned in 1 above) is added manually and the percentage is keyed in

4) The RA Key is also updated in the sales order in the Accoutn Assignment tab.

5) Billing is done based on the billing plan (using milestone billing),

While doing billing Based on the percentage, the Warranty cost also get posted to the relevant Accrual account.

Issue:-

While running the Result Analysis (KKA3),

for the planned data the system takes the value as available in EK02(Costing sheet) for material and also the sales value (NETWR) value for the sales planned Revenue.

For actuals, based on the billing and also the actual expense costed the values are taken correctly.

But, there is an additional line appearing in the planned cost which is "planned special Cost". Also the same is appearing in the actual cost also as a special cost. The value that it picks is the Warranty cost (which is the actual accrual amount).

Question:- Is there any way to omit this special cost while calculating Results Analysis.

I checked in OKG3 but couldn't get the required results.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Girish

This

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I dont know if this will help, but you can take a look at transaction ODP1 where the DIP profile is configured.

The reason I ask you to look here is because the KKA3 transaction is very similar to the DP90 transaction, and both seem to use the DIP profile for getting the values.

Please let me know if this information is helpful.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikilesh,

Thanks for your input. I checked the DIP profile also. But, the basis for doing the RA is OKG3 and not DIP Profile where the definition is only for the percentage and not related to excluding the Accrual cost exclusion.

I've also logged with the OSS on this. In case I get any other solution will revert back to you

Thanks for your great effort.

I award you 2 points for this

Thanks and Regards,

Girish