cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mb1b mov311

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make a transfer from a storage location to another with MB1B mov 311, I don't unterstand why, the system doesn't permits the movement (mov. type 311) and gives the

following message: "On the 22.04.2008, only 8,790 KG available"

This is not true ! when I check the stock in warehouse 00Z2, I find 35,009 kg available for the batch

0137 in the warehouse 00Z2 ! In addition this quantity is not reserved !

What happens?

I tried with MB11, I haven't the problem.

I think the pb comes from the material, but I don't know where is the mistake.

I tried MB1B mov 311 with another material, I haven't the pb?

Someone can help me?

Thanck

Kari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more additional remark:

You might have 35,009 kg available in the warehouse, but does it all belong to the StLoc you want to move it from?

BR,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The stock may not be reserved but there could be sales orders / deliveries outstanding for this product.

If SAP gives this error message then normally it is true in terms of what it sees as 'available'

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Checking Rule for Availability Check assigned to MB1B and MB11 in configuration transaction OMCP.

Bear in mind that ATP works on plant, storage location and material level.

I refer you to [Note 547118 - FAQ: Result of ATP calculation|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1wbCZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=547118]

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Are there deliveries created against this material?

It is not only reservations that restrict the material.

I hope that this helps