cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Zone for conversion of PPDS Planned Orders to Production Orders

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

I have my server in Country A and conversion of PPDS planned Orders to production orders is say taking place in Country B and Country C. There is a time zone difference in Country A , Country B and Country C.

Please confirm if the system would take the server time ie system time or there is a way to get the system to pick up the local time of the Country B or Country C.

The scenario is that daily conversion of planned orders to production orders in each country should happen as per their local times as the working times in each country are as per local timings.

Please confirm.

Prashant Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod, but I want to specifically know which master data object time zone settings would influence the conversion of planned orders to production orders.

The production orders need to be converted specific to shifts in the plants and the time zone needs to be specific to country.

Regards,

Prashant Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The time zone depends on the customization done - but one can change it to the desired option by setting the time zone in product view or requirements view as need be. One has the options of choosing:

Time zone of user

UTC Time zone

Location time zone

Any time zone the user prefers

so immaterial of the server location, one can change the settings according to the user requirements.

Regards

Vinod