Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigninf Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I have written an ABAP program but I think I may have saved it locally. i.e. I can't see it in any of my

transports.

Is there a way that I can assign this program to either an existing or new transport??

Many thanks

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE03 and change the Directory Entry for the Object. Change the Package from $TMP to the one which you would use for Transporting.

or

Drag and drop that object into right screen of Transport connector tool and then click on Click on Truck button to create the Transport request

Regards,

Raj.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE03 and change the Directory Entry for the Object. Change the Package from $TMP to the one which you would use for Transporting.

or

Drag and drop that object into right screen of Transport connector tool and then click on Click on Truck button to create the Transport request

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change the development class. Then it will ask for transport request.

Venkat

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy,

An object needs to assigned to a package(dev class) so that it can be attached to a Transport request.

Go to SE38

Open the Program

Choose Object Directory Entry from GO TO in the menu bar

click on the change button

assign it to an existing package.(packages are created in SE21).

Now it will ask for a TR.Create a TR.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the menu bar go to Object Directory entry and change the $TMP to the development class name, it will ask to create the transport request.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Thanks guys for all your replies, very much appreciated

Andy