Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i have a pricing scenario.

my client wants the standard price pr00 to be calculated as percentage on the actual cost of the line item.

for example

if the cost price of the item is 100 the standard price should be caculated

as 15%on 100(cost price) and given as 115

if possible please give the config part

help me and treat this as urgent

thanks regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TS,

Try with this

Take help of ABAPer,You create new Pricing routine in VOFM transaction with your logic then assign that routine in the pricing procedure for the PR00 type at AltCTy colomun.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Here, you can try the following things,

1. create one access sequence ( say a new table ) for PR00 and maintain just below the level that u r maintaining the pricing now.

2. Remove exclusion indicator in the level in which u r mainataining pricing .

3. Keep exclusion indicator in the newly created level , that is , Which is maintained just below the Origional one.

4. Maintain condition record in both levels.

This will enable u get two condition record of PR00 in the order or billing . Say level 3 ( exclusion indicatior - off) has got Rs.100 and say level 4 ( exclusion indicator - on ) has got Rs.15 , your total price will be calculated as Rs.115 .

Means , when u maintain exclusion indicator for the access level from 1 to 3 and 4 is left out and maintained from 5 to 10 , system will take from 4 ( provided nothing maintained in 1 - 3 ) , and further to access from 5 to 10 to get another record if available .

You can thy this method , i think it is close to your requirement.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

thanks one and all

i am working on your valuable suggestions, but please give me an insight on EK01 wether this could also help in solving my problem

thanks and regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ts

EK01 :

If you use this condition type, the result of unit costing is issued to the first position on the conditions screen for the item. The value can be used as a basis for price determination.

PR00 :

This is a condition type which is used in standard pricing procedure by all of us

Hope this difference may help you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain First Condition Type in Pricing Procedure as VPRS, say at Step 10

Second Condition a surcharge condtion, say ZMGN at Step 20 & maintain condition record at 15% for the same.

Next do a calculation at step 50 (From 10, To 20)

Next have condition type PR00, which should be copy of Step 50

Hope the above is helpful information.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ts,

Follow the below mentioned process.

1) Copy the condition type VPRS and rename it of ur choice as "ZPRS".

2) place this condition type prior to the condition type "PR00" in the pricing procedure and mark it as a statistical.

3) Change the calculation type as "A" which represents as percentage for the condition type PR00.

4) Then run the sales cycle and give the PR00 (price) manually or automatically as per ur requirement, then system will calculate the standard price on VPRS.

5) Take abapers help and maintain the pricing routine in VOFM to sum up the total value of PR00 and VPRS value. And assign this routine in the pricing procedure for the condition type PR00 at the coloum AltCTy.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

insert 2 condition types in the pricing procedure and ask your abapers to to write a routine as per the requirement and assign to alternative calcuation types that routine

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali

is there anything that ek01 could help me in this scenario,

please let me know

thanks and regards