cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Themes in WD4A

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

can we have themes in webdynpro for ABAP? what i mean is can we have other colors rather than blue and white in my web application. if yes how can we apply themes to web appliation??

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another possibility is to use the eclipse themeeditor (just in case you do not use portal.)

With this you can define a customer based theme.

You can upload this theme into mimerepository by using BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS:

Afterthis, you can apply the theme by using the URL-parameter: sap-ep-themeroot.

You can find the eclipse theme-editor in the download area for several support package stacks.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use other themes in WDA. However, if you are not using the portal, changing the portal theme will not change the WDA theme.

If you are planning to deploy the WDA application without EP, you will have to go to the mime repository and customize the theme. This is very messy. SAP suggest you download the theme, edit the CSS and upload the theme back to the repository in your own namespace.

Once that is down, you can use the custom theme in your WDA application.

Thanks

Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you are not right.

As I said. You can use the Eclipse Webdynpro Theme Editor if you do not have portal around.

Look at my description above. Changing it manually is really a mess, but you do not need to.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi harish.....

you can apply themes in your portal....... the portal has standard themes which can be edited like having a logo and other stuffs.

---regards,

alex b justin