cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check open sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As you know, we can use VA05 to check open sales order , but it just can check material by material. How can i check open sales order by different materials in the same time?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

go to VA05 without putting material ( min requirement : Organisational data ) .

after going inside , select varient , move 'Material' from "hidded field to left' and copy.

go to filter criteria and move 'Material ' from right to left and copy , you will get a range for material input , put your material to be viewed and enter .

your problem will be solved.

reward if helpful.

saravanan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the T-Code VA05N and then click on the arrow (multiple selection) icon and maintain the materials as per ur requirement then click on execute.

Hope this sloves your issue.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use transaction code VA05N and select open sales order at the bottom and press F8 button

hope this will reslove your problem

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Changing the layout in VA05 can solve my problem.Thanks for all your help. By the way, we using SAP 4.7 version, i can't find T-Code VA05N, is it not for this version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Irene Shen,

You can even check it through [VL04] i.e delivery due list.

Regards

SWAPNIL

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shen,

Go to same VA05 transaction then execute with out giving the material then the sytem will give the output for all materials

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Thanks for you reply, But i want to check the open sales order with the materials i have specified not all the materials. How can i do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

there a field named material select the field and click tha arrow if you want to enter the materials use single values or if you want to give a range then click on select ranges

hope this will answer your query

REgards,

Murali