cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last projects processed in Project Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I found these communication which our industry also required this enhancement in project system and Mr.Rakesh Pradhan haven't gave us in full details information. Can I request both of you guys to provide more detail information to us as well. So that we can ful fill these requirement here as well ,-

"

Hi experts,

We all know that the last five projects processed using the project builder will be stored in the worklist of the project builder. Currently this is a standard SAP functionality where the processed projects are stored under the userID

My question:

1. Is there a way to increase the number of projects in that list?

2. Where these informations are stored? I know that this is userID specific but dont know where.

Any input is welcome.

FATMAN

Hi,

We can increase the number of Projects last processed from 5 up to 20. This can be done through enhancement Package-3, Project Systems enhancements. Please refer the document available in SAP service market place.

Please let me know if you need any details on this.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Thanks and Regards

Kannika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is enhancement package available in SAP service market place which you can down load to get more details on this issue. I am unable to attach the same file through Wiki due to large file size.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your quick response. Appreciate you took some time to reply back. Thanks again.

We are currently running on 4.7 versions, I am not sure will this be applicable for the same?

Any thoughts or experience are welcome.

Regards,

Kannika

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kannika,

The enhancement package is for ECC and not for 4.7.

There is another way to increase the number of last projects processed in the transaction CJ20N using ABAP program modification.

In the functional module CNPB_W_UPDATE_HISTORY, line number 109 you have to increase the index from 6 to what ever number you want. I think it can go upto 20 projects.

Beware!!!!!!!!! This is standard SAP program modification.

FATMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do agree with Fatman. The enhancement package is for ECC. It may n't work for 4.7 also. This is n't advisable to change standard SAP program for your requirments as it may hit some where else which can't be visualised.

Morever last projects processed (5 Nos) is n't any major functionality issue. This can be avoided also.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan