cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for e.g for ME23n tranction i want to add a subscreen. but for that tranction i have two badi definations let it be 1) badisubscreen1

2) badisubscreen 2.

so my question is which badi defination i shd use for implementation. how to find out that badi defination. whether by debugging or any other method is there to find out a badi defination

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The follwing user exits and badis available for me23n transaction:

Try the Badi :ME_GUI_PO_CUST.

For better understanding of the badi .

Goto SE18 Transaction give the badi name .Click on documentation button . See the documentation.

For better understanding of the code:

see the class :CL_EXM_IM_ME_GUI_PO_CUST or

In se18, goto/ sample code/display.

USER EXIT BE

MM06E005

Customer fields in purchasing document

There are multiple ways of searching for BADI.• Finding BADI Using CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE

• Finding BADI Using SQL Trace (TCODE-ST05).

• Finding BADI Using Repository Information System (TCODE- SE84).

•Finding BADI Using CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE

Go to the Transaction, for which we want to find the BADI,

Get the Program Name of Corresponding Transaction.

(Click on System->Status. Double Click on Program Name)

Once inside the program search for ‘CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE’.

Make sure the radio button “In main program” is checked.

A list of all the programs with call to the BADI’s will be listed.

The export parameter ‘EXIT_NAME’ for the method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER will have the user exit assigned to it.

The changing parameter ‘INSTANCE’ will have the interface assigned to it.

Finding BADI Using SQL Trace (TCODE-ST05).**

/people/alwin.vandeput2/blog/2006/04/13/how-to-search-for-badis-trace-it

Regards

Kiran Sure

*P.S- Don't post duplicate postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok kiran fine ,

for perticular tranction u will be getting all badi defination.

but as per as my requirment add shd add one subscreen. suppose we have 10 badi definations for that transaction . but for adding a subscreen let us consider that we have 3 badidefinations releted for adding a subscreen? SO WHICH BADIDEFINATION i shd choose among 3 subscreen badi definations.

this is my exact query. i hope u r getting understand my query.

plzzzzz reply me fast

Thanks & regards .

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find out BADI definitions from the transaction itself..

example:

go to me23 tcode..

in menu options select system ->status-->duble click on program name>click on find button--->select main program radio button and give text as CL_EXITHANDLER* -

>enter

now you will get some texts with cl_exit handler..duble click on them...you will find some definition--duble click on it...now you get one class method which returns BADI definition..like IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST....here ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST is the defintion of BADI.

other wise go to se84 tcode ...click on badi..search for badi defintion with search options like give package name..or provide short text for the same.

other wise go to se37 ...give the function module SXV_CLIF_GET_BY_NAME and execute...put one break point..after that activate...now you go to me23 tcode..then it will display in debug mode..search for EXIT_DEF field...ducble click on it...it will display the definition name.

Reward if useful.

Dara.