cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in DTR, when creating the Projects in Local DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am trying to create project in Local DCs in DTR, it is giving the following error.

<b>Archive Sync is not permitted

because variant unknown on CBS</b>

com.sap.tc.devconf.SyncException: Could not load component sap.com_SAP_JTECHS_1sap.comcom.sap.aii.proxy.framework in variant default from build server. The component is not available on the build server in this variant.

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.CBSHandler.loadDCVariantState(CBSHandler.java:440)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.loadCompleteDC(DCProxy.java:3938)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.syncArchives(DCProxy.java:3191)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.resyncArchives(DCProxy.java:3365)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy._resync(DCProxy.java:802)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.resync(DCProxy.java:749)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentComponentNode.resync(DevelopmentComponentNode.java:914)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.syncSelectedDCs(DcCreateProjectAction.java:469)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.execute(DcCreateProjectAction.java:249)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation$1.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:71)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1595)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:85)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

If anybody is aware about this, kindly suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Manglesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually this is not the right forum, there are plenty of threads running in Java Development Infrastructure Forum.

Please lookinto that forum,

from the error i can suggest you

Check SAP_JTECHS SAP-JEESAP_BUILDT SCA and SAP_BUILDT, is missing from your track. Did you check-in and import all three SCA's

Refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ab/6760b8d7b64b6eb74052eb5bdf1405/frameset.htm for more info.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you upgraded recently? It looks like the versions of the sca don't match. If you have upgraded did you make sure to import the new scas?