Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUSH Button In OOPS ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds ,

I'm Working on OOPS ALV And i want to know how to add a seprate colomn for push button in ALV means i know how to make all cells of a coloumn as push button but now i want to add a separate coloumn for push button in that oops alv so can any one help me if useful it will be rewarded and please just dont copy paste the code by taking it from other sites please explain me how can i make it possible

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear. You know how to make all cells in a column as push button. what is it creating a column for push button is alv?

Please explain...

Regards,

Lakshmi

0 Kudos

It means i want that in my ALV grid there should be a seprate colomn display of which all the cells are push buttons .

i know the way of making all the cells of a colomn of a displaying alv as push button by setting style in field catlog but now i want aseprate colomn for those push button menas till all the ceel of suppose POSNR field is coming as push button now i want that there should be a seprate colomn for push button

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI abhishek,

As such if you know how to make all cells of a column as a push button then if you want to add a seperate column for push button then take a extra field in your fieldcatalog as text (25) and then make it a push button.

reward if useful,

kushagra

0 Kudos

i have done this what u r saying but when i debug it it will read that field but still not showing

0 Kudos

use this

perform fieldcat_fill tables p_wa_fldcat using

'TEXT' 'IT_FINAL' text-141 text-141 text-141 space c_x c_space cl_gui_alv_grid=>mc_style_button.

reward if useful

kushagra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to add another column in your internal table with some name 'PUSH' for example. Add this field in fieldcatelog also. Set the properties of this field as a push button. Now you will have a additional column in your ALV display with all pushbuttons.

Hope this solves the problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshmi.