Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at install NSP - FSL-01001 Unable to check existence of account

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi all,

I need very urgent help.

I installed the NSP system one time and uninstalled it again. Now I tried to reinstall it again and allways get the error FSL-01001 Unable to check existence of account localhostSAP_LocalAdmin. Any hints or ideas. It is a local installation, all admin rights are available. Same environment like at the first installation, which was OK. Also the change of the system name did not help. Any hints?

Here ist the logfile: Handling account

TRACE syslib::traceOSError(const iastring &, int, DWORD, const iastring &)

System call failed. Error 2453 (Domänencontroller für diese Domäne konnte nicht gefunden werden.

) in execution of system call 'NetGetDCName' with parameter (NULL, localhost), line (1075) in file (synxcaccmg.cpp).

TRACE CSyADsPath::fromString(localhostSAP_LocalAdmin) Account localhost/SAP_LocalAdmin has ADS path 'WinNT://localhost/SAP_LocalAdmin'

INFO[E] 2005-11-19 14:07:50 CSyGroupImpl::isExistingOnOS() Unable to check existence of account localhostSAP_LocalAdmin. Verbindung wurde nicht hergestellt, weil ein identischer Name bereits im Netzwerk vorhanden ist. Wählen Sie "System" in der Systemsteuerung, um den Computernamen zu ändern, und versuchen Sie es erneut.

TRACE EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook() AccountMgt.createGroup(localhostSAP_LocalAdmin, )

TRACE syslib::traceOSError(const iastring &, int, DWORD, const iastring &)

System call failed. Error 2453 (Domänencontroller für diese Domäne konnte nicht gefunden werden.

) in execution of system call 'NetGetDCName' with parameter (NULL, localhost), line (1075) in file (synxcaccmg.cpp).

TRACE CSyADsPath::fromString(localhostSAP_LocalAdmin) Account localhost/SAP_LocalAdmin has ADS path 'WinNT://localhost/SAP_LocalAdmin'

ERROR 2005-11-19 14:07:55 CSyGroupImpl::isExistingOnOS() FSL-01001 Unable to check existence of account localhostSAP_LocalAdmin. Verbindung wurde nicht hergestellt, weil ein identischer Name bereits im Netzwerk vorhanden ist. Wählen Sie "System" in der Systemsteuerung, um den Computernamen zu ändern, und versuchen Sie es erneut.

TRACE EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall() JS Callback has thrown std::ESyException: ESAPinstException: error text undefined

TRACE CDomWalker::processStep()

An error occurred while processing service SAP NetWeaver '04 Support Release 1> ABAP System> MaxDB> Non-Unicode> Central Instance Installation. You may now

• press the 'View Log' button to get more information about the error.
    • stop the task and continue with it later.
    • reset your input for the current task. In this case, SAPinst will permanently remove all installation files from the installation directory. This gives you the opportunity to restart from scratch.

Log files are written to C:Programmesapinst_instdirNW04SR1WEBAS_ABAP_ADA_NUCCI.

TRACE showDialog() waiting for an answer from gui

TRACE doHandleDoc() ACTION_STOP requested

WARNING 2005-11-19 14:07:57 CSapInst::cancel() Installation canceled by user request.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christian.

System name is already there. that's the problem.

"Connection was not produced because an identical name is available already in the network. Select "system" in the system control in order to change the computer name, and try it again"

So change the system omputer name and continue.

Hope it will work.

Thanks

Muthappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthappan,

thanks for your hint. tried this already without success. Changed the system name and the same error occured.

More ideas?

Regards and thanks in advance to all

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got same problem. I tried all above replies, still I got same error.

Error

FSL-01001 unable to check existence of account saptranshost\SAP_localAdmin. Access is denied

ERROR 2020-04-28 09:08:56

MOS-01131 Unable to create account ACCOUNTNAME=saptranshost\SAP_LocalAdmin ACCOUNTTYPE=GROUP DESCRIPTION=SAP Local Administration Group MEMBERSHIPSEPARATOR=, OPMODE=CREATE . SOLUTION: Check whether you have permissions to create accounts.

I logged in as local Administrator with Administration permissions. This user created by OS while installation.

Urgent. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Krishna

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

are you logged in as local Administrator?

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

yes I am logged in as local admin.

Regards

Christian