cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about solving INTERNAL SERVER ERROR see anyone got any solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have create a Web Service using a BDC. and nowaday i have to move from school to onsite.

my school have it own server and onsite has their own.

but the web service i have created in school is working fine, but somehow when i copy it to the onsite company it give INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

my code sure no error because it able to run fine in school

so is there any setting so solve this error??

thanks

guanwei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Guanwei,

Only copying a web service to other server is not going to work.

You application have to point to the web service of of your new server.

1. test your webservice through webbrowser and make sure it is running on your new server.

2. in your application just like execute(), you have setEndpoint(), setuser() and setpassword() methods use them to point to same webservice but on new server.

e.g..

wdContext.nodewebservice.().currentwebserviceelement().modelObject()._setEndPoint(point to new server);
wdContext.nodewebservice.().currentwebserviceelement().modelObject()._setUser();
	wdContext.nodewebservice.().currentwebserviceelement().modelObject()._setPassword();

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for reply,

i not copy the ws to onsite, i copy the BDC code to onsite and create a ws using that BDC. the BDC code is run fine at onsite also.

my bdc is to set company code to what i want.

but the BDC will show success and Fail

i have use many ways to test this.

in school: my ws will show fail But Onsite : show internal server error

if i try to set different company code

both site will show success

the internal server error come out after i click the "send" button.( if i trying to set the same company code to FB60 )

i really dont know what is wrong about it, can guide me

thanks

guanwei

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Guanwei,

Did you tried to test your webservice from browser?

mean to say

At the server you can test your web service. first try that. so we'll be able to found where exactly error is. at your dynpro application or at server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for reply,

i still new to WS,

is this what you mean

WSADMIN(tcode) >> ( choose the one i just created ) >> web service homepage( button ) >>.......

this is the way i use to test.

thanks

guanwei

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

just copy the URl mention in WSDL and paste it in web browser. if its valid then it`'ll run.

Answers (0)