cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating new field in field catalog in condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, is it possible to bring account assignment group of the material master as a field in condition table field catalog.

acc assignment group: table name - mvke

field name - ktgrm.

help would be appreciated.

regards

leo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo

Path : IMG-- Sales and Distribution-Basic Functions-PricingPricing control-Condition tablesAllowed fieldsnew entries

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murali , i have tried that already its not allowing me to enter that particular field as it doesnot belong to that tables in in that spro path. thats why i mentioned that field name and table name . anyother option let me know.

regards

leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ask your ABAPER to go table KOMP and insert the field name

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks mate, thanks for ur help.problelm solved now.

regards

leo martin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

There are many fields available in allowed field catalouge for pricing condition techniqe. And 'KTGRM' is a field which is allowed and availble there.

01. To check this, ( Go to IMG>> sales and dist.>> basic function>>pricing>>Pricing control>> define caondition table>>Conditions allowed fields)

02. Now you need to create your own table with this field and other required field.

03. Then create an access sequence.

04. Then you assign that access sequence to your condition type.

05. You mantain the condition records.

06. And it is ready to work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks mate, but its allowing me to enter that particular table and field anyother options let me know.

leo

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I suggest you to read the Glynn C williams - last chapter.

it has all the steps to be followed to include a new filed in condition field catelog.

my doubt is,

what purpose you want to use this field?

plz let us know, will be helpful to provide possible alternatives w/o using userexit

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt get ur req exactly,

but my guess is - you want to maintain the condition records to the materials which falls under one material acct assignment group (MVKE_KTGRM).

what is the purpose to take KTGRM field as basis.

i advise you, instead of

KTGRM , use the Material pricing group of MMR-KONDM, which is already available in Field catelog.