cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF in MRP --> Forecast

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create some userdefined fields in the Forecast-Rows (MRP --> Forecast). The fields are created successfully, but when the forecast screen is opened, the created userfields are not visible at row level. They are not available even in the form settings.

To check if i have created the fields in the correct table i looked into the database, and checked in the table FCT1, the userfields are created there. But still i am not able to find the columns in the Forecast Screen.

I am using SAP B1 2005 B(7.40.252) SP:00 PL 36.

Regards,

Rohan S. Kamble

Edited by: Darius Heydarian on May 6, 2008 5:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan,

Unfortunately at this time you are unable to use that functionality in SAP B1. The SAP team is aware of this and they are planning on fixing this in an upcoming version not patch. You should be able to do this in the SDK though. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jeff Haldeman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem except that we are creating the UDF in the 2007A version PL 35. Anyone who know the reason why I can't see any UDF's that are created at the row level for table FCT1 (Forecast for MRP)? The new UDF's do actually exist on the table if I view them in SQL Server Mgt Studio.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another way to create UDF is using SDK UI/DI addon. I have tested to create UDF in the forecast but it seems locked.

Rgds,