cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a ABAPer and wanna to build the career in Functional side in SAP. Can certification on CRM will be helpful for me as I had a strong zeal to move into the SAP-CRM.

Please advice!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with venkat to extent that you should go for SD Module first rather that opting for CRM. Certification certainly helps but you must have prior knowledge/ exprnc in Marketing.

You can opt for Enem at Noida & Jaipur for certification.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

good to hear that you are planning for CRM certification, however as others have said, in case of CRM you need to have prior experience of SD and other functional flow. So just my advice is that just take the material if you get a copy and go through once to see if you can make out anything. You will find that there is a flow missing in case you are lacking the function flow. And just getting certified is not the only thing to make you a complete consultant. So take the decision after a clear analysis.

All the best

Suman

0 Kudos

Hi,

Unless you have marketing background it is not advisable to go into CRM that too certification.

First it would be good if you study SAP-SD and then go for CRM.

Certificate cost is high.Just completion of certification does not guarantee a job.

I suggest you study CRM in an institute where it is not expensive and then decide if you want to do certification

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Agreed but still by giving certification and the get into the same and on working the same can I continue. Also suggest me that in BW yechnical does it involve coding or BW functional is much better..!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Working in BW does require a bit of coding at times. There is really nothing much called 'BW Functional'.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I agree with Venkat.Certification can be beneficial to you but u shud have some domain experience if you want to move to functional.These dayz company also prefer 1-2yrs experienced person in functional and chances of freshers are low.If you go for certifcation and den learning then u have to spend more time first on learning and then on implementing.

You have to know a bit of coding if u want to work on BW.

Regards

Priya

award point if it helps