cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

i want to display N no of copis. i.e single page i want to pint N no of times then wht should i do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks shiva,

shiva cah u provide a navigation . i.e where to write this &sfsy-copycount& where this spool dialog is located.

plz provide a navigation

mahaboob_pathan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Use the Copy window in smartforms.

2. use this variable:&SFSY-COPYCOUNT& Original-1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Use the Copy window in smartforms.

2.To print n no. of copies use this variable:&SFSY-COPYCOUNT& Original-1,1st copy-2 .

3.The sfsy-copycount variable will only work in a Copy Window.

4.About Copies window:

Thes windows are used to identify the original copy of a form and the repeatedly printed copies of the same form.

Copies Window

Use

You use the copies window to define an output area for the print output, whose content you want to appear either only on the copy or only on the original. This allows you to flag copies as copies when the form is printed.

Prerequisites

You use this window type only if you want to print copies of your form. In the spool dialog in the Number input field of the Copies group box enter the number of copies (including the original).

Features

You can determine where to print the inferior nodes of a copies window:

Both on the original and on the copies ( Original and Copies )

Only on the original ( Only Original )

Only on the copies ( Only Copies )

You can use the system fields SFSY-COPYCOUNT or SFSY-COPYCOUNT0 to query whether the current output is the original or, respectively, which number the copy has.

Extras

You frequently print a graphic on the copies to flag them as copies. If, independent of the copy, the graphic is always the same, SAP Smart Forms can buffer the graphic before printing the page and thus increase performance. To do this, you must flag the copies window accordingly:

If you mark Identical Copies SAP Smart Forms buffers the output to increase performance. Within such a window, any queries of the system fields SFSY-COPYCOUNT or SFSY-COPYCOUNT0 have no effects.

If you mark Different Copies SAP Smart Forms generates the contents again for each copy. You use this option if, for example, you want to number your copies consecutively (Copy 1, Copy 2, Copy 3, and so on).

&SFSY-COPYCOUNT&

Queries whether the original is printed or which number the copy has. COPYCOUNT = 1 : orginal, COPYCOUNT = 2 : first copy; COPYCOUNT = 3: second copy, and so on.

&SFSY-COPYCOUNT0&

Queries whether the original is printed or which number the copy has. COPYCOUNT = 0 : orginal, COPYCOUNT = 1 : first copy; COPYCOUNT = 2 : second copy, and so on.

5.You need to set that in the OUTPUT_OPTIONS of type SSFCOMPOP

that you pass it to FM,

that will be OUTPUT_OPTIONS-TDCOPIES specify the number of copies which you want.

Regards,

Shiva(Reward if helpful).