cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold to Party rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where the Sold to and the payer differs. In this case we need to give the Rebate to the Sold to party and not the Payer.

Standard SAP looks at Payer for the rebate. Could you help me with a work around?

Is there an user exit, some modifcation which can be done wwhcih will link the rebate amount to the Sold to party, we will then manage this through a report.

Any ideas, Tips are welcome.

thanks in advance.

Supreeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it as a complex issue.

Try this.

In the customer master record, indicate that sold to party is relevant for rebates.

While creating sales order, enter the sold to party info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamesh

Are you guessing? Did you really try it before you replied?

If it was that easy, I wouldnt have put this in the forum.

Please dont reply for the sake of replying.

If you have a easy solution, explain it properly.

Supreeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

This morning, I received a notification from sapnet advising this thread has been updated and after reading your notes, the first thing i felt was your language was not good and proper. Why, I felt it is because of my explanations below.

Are you guessing? Did you really try it before you replied?

You want me to try before i give solutions to your problem. I don't have so much time to do this.

If it was that easy, I wouldnt have put this in the forum.

If you know what is 'rebate processing', 'user exits' you would not have put this question.

Please dont reply for the sake of replying.

If you don't like my replies, you can ignore them. I replied because a question was put in public forum. It is up to you to accept it or reject it.

If you have a easy solution, explain it properly.

As i wrote in previous point, if you know the settings in rebate processing, there is solution.

I gave a a hint. It's up to you to research it.

In my previous reply, i wrote "In the customer master record, indicate that sold to party is relevant for rebates".

When i wrote that, I expected that you knew why system is taking "Payer" and where changes should me made so that system takes "Sold to party"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

First of thanks for your reply inspite of your very busy schedule.

*If you have a easy solution, explain it properly.*

As i wrote in previous point, if you know the settings in rebate processing, there is solution.

I gave a a hint. It's up to you to research it.

In my previous reply, i wrote "In the customer master record, indicate that sold to party is relevant for rebates".

When i wrote that, I expected that you knew why system is taking "Payer" and where changes should me made so that system takes "Sold to party

First of all you dont know me, How can you make assumptions like ""I expected that you knew"".

With due respect to you, I just need a proper answer/solution to my issue. This forum is about sharing knowledge and experience. I still am not clear with your answer. Forgive my lack of knowledge on this regard.

Let me repeat the requirement:

When one creates a sold to party...the payer is defaulted right? Now I have a master with an additional payer say X. So there is one default and one additoinal payer X.

My requirement is , whenever I create the billing document with the (additional) payer X. The system shuld still give rebate to the sold to party and not to the payer- By the way, I havent ticked rebate relavent for the addtional payer X, nor have a rebate agreement with the additonal payer X.

Hope this clarifies the requirement.

Supreeth

In this case, If I choose the addit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remember, I need not see you personally but can assess individuals by the words used in their query. You used 'user exits' which usually advanced users are allowed to work on real life.

OK lets forget the past.

-

*I worked on your requirement and it worked for me. I am giving detail steps. It should work for you too. I am giving steps for creating rebate agreement based on customer / material. *

-

- Go to IMG - SD- Billing - Rebate processing - condition technique for rebate processing

- click maintain access sequences for example select access sequence B002.

- click accesses

- select access which has description 'customer / material'

click fields.

You can see field with label "payer".

The reason why the system calculates rebates for payer is because of this field in access sequence.

-

Now lets work on your requirement

- Create a new condition type for e.g ZKAM (copy it from existing condition type say B002)

- Create a new access sequence for e.g ZKAM (copy it from existing access sequence say B002). select copy so that it would copy all records.

- select accesses and after that select access which has description customer / material

- click fields

- select the field 'KUNNR' with label 'payer'.

- select the field catalog button at bottom and you would be in display view "fields" overview button

- locate the field 'KUNNR' which has label name 'sold to party'

- double click this field and you would be back in change view "fields" screen but now "sold to party is selected.

- save it

- now go back to condition type ZKAM and add your newly created access sequence ZKAM to it. 'Access sequence' field is at the top & save it.

- Now select maintain pricing procedures. select your pricing procedure lets say standard 'RVAA01'.

- select step which has condition type B002 (In SAP standard step number is 902).

- copy it by using copy function. rename it to ZKAM and for example give step number as 906.

- save it.

- Define new agreement type ZKAM by copying existing agreement type 0002

- In Assign Condition Types/Tables To Condition Type Groups, select condition type group 0002, using copying function copy it and change 'cntr' to 2 and 'cnty' to ZKAM and save it.

- In Assign condition type groups to rebate agreement types, see whether your agreement type is assigned to condition type group '0002'.

-

In Easy Access

- In the customer master record, indicate that sold to party is relevant for rebates.

- In the customer master record of sold to party, select sales area button, select partner functions tab, against payer field, indicate payer account number. This is as per your requirement.

- Activate your sales orgn & billing types relevant for rebates.

- Create rebate agreement type by using agreement type ZKAM. In conditions button select condition type as ZKAM and complete the data required.

- create sales order for sold to party, deliver it, complete billing.

- go back to your rebate agreement type and see whether rebate has been processed for sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamesh. Excellent help.

Answers (0)