cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a source structure where my file name is inside recordset , where as my target side i have created a structure where my file name is out of recordset,

i will getting my file name which is CUST_id + currentdate, but i am getting a error where the commuication layer is not picking the file , i have given all adapter specific values as per t.

please help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think u cant give the filename directly in the mapping....

it needs to be given while configuring the receiver communication channel................

If u want to give the name directly , u need to do mapping with user defined function.

this link will help u out.

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

after doing also i am getting the same error , i have mapped using UDF ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I got you right you want to provide the RECEIVER CC with the filename. So you must change the UDF mentioned in Michal's blog in using the following line: String ourSourceFileName = conf.put(key);

Regards

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course, the correct coding is like this (without these * around the put). I just wanted to use a bold term to make clear what has to be changed; somehow it didn't work in bold:

String ourSourceFileName = conf.put(key);

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the status in Communication Channel Monitoring?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but there is no 'DynamicConfiguration' element in the XI Message header

this is error

please help in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

it seems that your message doesn't have the field for your filename

check the message whether it has the filed

maybe it's empty or else

Former Member
0 Kudos

in message mapping i am using filename on both source and target , in the target i am using using outside recordset, in source i am using inside the recordset , will it be a problem

please help me in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

also you can check this blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14