cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of User type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to change one of the RFC user from type "communication" to "services". However, everything i save the changes, it will change back to "communication" when i return to view it. What could be the reason?

Cheers

Lauran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is for the communication to the APO system from the R3 system. As what you had mention, if it is resetting itself, how could l solve this issue?

Regards

Lauran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The changes made to any user or user master record will be made active during its next login only.

So in ur case as u said the user is always active, try changing it when not using. or else, first deactivate the user in SU01 (make sure that its (RFC user) not running any critical jobs or updates).

Once u deactivate save the changes. Now change the user type and save it.

Now activate the user in SU01 again.

try this and hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you list the account and the purpose? Is it used for anything like extractions to BI or IDOC transfers? The system itself may be resetting the account back to communications.

Hope that helps.

J. Haynes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont wish to delete and recreate as this user is a RFC user and it will be using actively.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try delele the user and re-create? Make a copy of the user before you delete for reference.