Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The customizing transaction on copying control from billing to billing is at transaction VTFF.

I hope this info is helpful to you.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some the item category, the copy controls are not working

Can any one tell what is the reason

Thanks

Mahesh

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

In the VTFF, you can further drill into the item level & you will able to find the list of the item category available within the copying control of your billing.

To add a new item category into the copying control from billing doc to billing doc, you can click on the 'New Entries' button and subsequently you are allow to add a new item category into the list. Once the item category is available, the copying control should work.

Please let me know if you required more information on this regards. Hope the above info could help.

Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to check for the copying control settings between the billing document types. Once the copying control is set, then go to VF01 --> create with reference --> select billing and enter the document number which you want to refer.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Maintain copy control between target billing type and source billing type. Normally this is used for credit/debit memo purposes.

2. Go to VF01, create billing(credit/debits) by giving reference to the the billing documents.

Thanks