cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Synchronous Interface from Asynchronous in BPM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are there any articles I can browse through or review which explains how to call Synchronous Abstract Interfaces from Asynchronous Interfaces in BPM.

Regards,

Amar Nemalikanti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if there are any post regarding how to call sysnchronous abstract interfaces in BPM. But its relatively very easy.

while defining a send step you will have to pick a mode synch/asynch . if you choose synch bpm will ask you for a request message(container element) and a response message container element.

the resposone message container element let say co_ai_response can be defined as type of your abstract interface.

cheers,

naveen

0 Kudos

I have defined the interfaces accordingly. But when mapping Abstract Asynchronous with Abstract Synchronous message I get an error, obviously I cannot map two different interfaces.

So I am stuck at that point right now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not heard if there is a direct way to do it. However, you may be able to find some solution in the standard example BPMs given by SAP. Please check the Integration Scenarios:

BpmPatternCollectMessage

BpmPatternSyncAsyncBridge in the SAP BASIS -> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns namespace

Together, there may be a possibility to Fork out and building S/A bridges.

Hope this helps,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

why are you trying to map asynch abstract to synchronous abstract interface ???

what exactly are you trying to do..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amareshwar

check these blogs, hope they give you the required information,

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Regards

Vishnu