cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error in CIF APO -> R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error message in CIF is "Schedule line without external number does not exist in R/3".

I checked R/3 master data and the master data looks good.

I am not sure how the Purchase requisitions are related to the Schedule line external numbers.

Could anyone help me what all things I need to check with.

That product is not a new product and all other products and their components Purchase requisitions are conveniently passing from APO to R3.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

I tried to do /n/sapapo/ccr, and there i see the error as "Schedule line without external number does not exist in R/3"

Thank You in Anticipation.

I will reward anyone who answers my post.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of checks:

1. IN /sapapo/rrpc1, hopefully the counter number is within the limits?

2. Can you check the queue blocks in APO outbound or R3 inbound and related SLG1 log to find more clues ?

3. Also check /SAPAPO/PROD_CD_READ what changes happened to the product if there is anythign correlated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar issue and I cannot simply ignore this product and PRs as done by originator of this thread.

I have verified what Srinivas has highlighted and the number serioes is OK, there are no Q blocks (in and out) both at ECC and APO.

What could be the issue?

Please offer a resolution; highly appreciate.

Thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found sort of solution for this problem,

The Purchasing view for this material is not maintianed in R/3, and for some reason it is planned in APO, bcz the transportation Lanes were set up in APO for this material,

I asked them to remove the transportation lanes, and delete those two orders.

Thanks a lot to srnivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that the external number ranges are inside the intervals

The counter numbers are inside the intervals

01 100000000000 199999999999 100046914926

02 200000000000 299999999999 200000894599

Do i have to check any number range in R/3?

I checked with change pointers and the application logs, the system doesnot have any logs for this error message.