cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 56

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I did one idoc transfer from Server A (ecc 5)to server B(ecc 6) .when i took the transaction we02 in server A its showing green light and outbound idoc was gone to server B .when i took we02 transaction in server B its showing error 56 with red light ,but idoc that i send from server A reached here with diff idoc number in the inbound side ,I had taken this idoc and put it in we19 transaction and i found that in the inboud side recever port in not populating .i tried to put port name manually by using the inbound function module at that time it works correctly ending with green light and same material is created in server B.

what should i do to make the inboud port to populate automatically .In partner profile of server B ,ports and maintained correctly . Is it because of any server difference?(ECC 5 --> ECC6) .Please help .

Regards

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet,

Maintain respective Ports in WE21.

Maintain Partner Profile of Server B in server A with outbound message details with proper port.

Maintain Parter Profile of Server A in Server B with inbound message details with proper port.

I believe you are trying for A2A scenario.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen

Thanks for the solution ..............

If you dont mind may i have your contact number and email id. So i can consult you for further details

With Regards

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Is your problem solved? Pls let me know if you need any further help.

The problem is on the recepient system. Check the Partner Profile of the System A on B under Partner Type - Logical System. You can get the System ID of A from the control record of the Inbound Idoc.

PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

For your information WE19 is for testing the Idoc. While the data remains the same It will create one more inbound Idoc .

Instead, you can edit the failed Idoc(Status 56) on WE02 and then reprocess it thru T-code [BD87].

PB