SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering an item that has been written off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, where in custominzing do you indicate how the recovered item is to be handle. I understand the I indicated the G/L accounts to the write off in point Automatic G/L Account Determination for Write-Offs, but where do I indicate the accounts for recovering.

Rgs,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You usually use FP04/FP04M <individual/mass> for W/off.

To Write back, you use FP08.

Coming to Configuration of W/back, Pls look into posting areas 0120, 0121 & 0123 <if at all needed>. You can use FQC0 to configure values in above Posting areas.

Hope this is useful.

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You usually use FP04/FP04M <individual/mass> for W/off.

To Write back, you use FP08.

Coming to Configuration of W/back, Pls look into posting areas 0120, 0121 & 0123 <if at all needed>. You can use FQC0 to configure values in above Posting areas.

Hope this is useful.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but I want to confirm that I can not indicate a different G/L account for the written off debt that is recevered, is that right?

The process should be, Reversing the write off document that its clearing the original debt, afterwards enter the payment as usual... therefore the accounts moved during the process will be the original ones.

Rgs

0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you mean that you want to mention a different GL for W/back? Pls check the posting areas I have mentioned in my earlier posting.....Unfortunately I do not have active ISU system with me....

Secondly do you want a different GL in FICA posting or looking for a diffy GL after transfer to FI-GL? coz there are 2 different settings to be made here.... one in the posting areas I have mentioned above and the other in IMG\FICA.

I'm not clear about your

''therefore the accounts moved during the process will be the original ones''.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Rajendra, I will check the posting areas to see if I am able to set a different account for write back.

Rgs,